Ways To Give
Victory Living must continue to seek alternate ways of funding, to ensure that individuals with disabilities will continue to receive individualized services and opportunities so they might experience life to its fullest and reach their highest level of independence.
Won’t you please help us to help our clients to live, work, and play in their community?
Here are some ways your donation can make a difference:
$5 allows one individual to go bowling or attend a movie, enabling them to get out into their community.
$7 provides round-trip transportation for an individual to an event.
$50 covers the cost of weekly activities/supplies for our Community Inclusion Program/ADT.
$250 covers the cost for one individual to attend a camping trip with other participants at an ADA friendly campground.
$500 pays for one individual to attend a conference.
$2,000 pays for one months rent for our Community Inclusion/ADT program.
$5,000 pays for the rental of a wheelchair accessible bus to transport our participants to annual conventions/camping trips/etc.
Victory Living Programs, Inc.
Victory Living Programs
1001 W. Cypress Creek Road, Suite 400
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309
Planned Giving Benefits:
- Fulfills philanthropic goals
- Reduces income tax through tax deductions
- Avoids capital gain tax on gifts of long-term appreciated property
- Retains a stream of payments for life for the donor and other beneficiaries
- Increases disposable income
- Eliminates federal estate tax on property passing to charity upon donor’s death
*Planned charitable giving involves significant tax considerations, which you should discuss with your professional tax advisor
Make a charitable gift by naming Victory Living Programs as a beneficiary in your will or trust.
Gift of Life Insurance
If you no longer need life insurance that was purchased years ago to provide for children or other family members please consider donating all or some of the policy to Victory Living.
Gifts of Retirement Plans
Your IRA or 401K assets may be transferred to a charitable remainder trust. The trust will provide life income to the beneficiary and then a future gift to Victory Living.
Your gift of stock can provide a simple, tax advantaged opportunity for you to support Victory Living.
A COPORATE PARTNERSHIP PROVIDES AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Connect with people who have disabilities
- Make a positive impact in the community
- Donate funds that directly increase employment opportunities for people with disabilities
- Support advocacy efforts that are serving to develop a fully "inclusive" society
- Align the corporate social responsibility goals of your company with Victory Living Programs
- Heighten visibility for your company's brand and image with Victory Living's marketing initiatives
Victory Living Programs provides year-long team and individual sports training. Some of our teams include: Basketball, Volleyball, Bocce, Track and Field, Flag Football, and Bowling. Partner with one of our teams and receive specialized benefits!
Victory Living Programs hosts four signature events each year: Cheeseburger, Black and Blue Dine Around, and Queen for a Day. There are monetary and in-kind partnership opportunities available. In return you or your company will receive enhanced brand awareness in the community while supporting a worthy cause.
Click Here to Shop AmazonSmile for Victory Living Programs.
FEIN #: 65-0162567
Fl. Reg. #: CH8910
“A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 800-435-7352, www.floridaconsumerhelp.com , WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.”